Held at Roche Lodge New Hazelton
There was a total of 11 present; 2 from Kitimat, 7 from Hazelton area and 2 from Houston.
After enjoying conversation and a brown bag lunch and coffee, tea and juice provided by New Hazelton, the meeting opened with the saying of the Seniors Prayer and introductions.
Meeting Called to order at 12:20
Additions to agenda – none
Agenda accepted as presented
Minutes of the meeting held in Hazelton April 5, 2017, were read, M/S Tilly Bachmann/Addie Nikal, Carried.
Financial update no change from the last meeting at $109.38. Trudy is to take out $50 for office supplies as moved last meeting.
Reports from Branches given by Kitimat, Houston and Hazelton. Copies attached to these minutes
M/S Bernice Lemley/Gillian Mullins reports were presented, Carried.
- Discussed the AGM to be held in Fruitvale May 3-5
- Resolutions for AGM reviewed, good discussion on resolutions. Voting delegate knows how to vote on each resolution.
- Picnic planned for June in Houston Wednesday, June 20
- Seniors web page discussed. Some concern that there is not that much on the webpage. com.
- Arnold reported that a buy and sell feature will be added to the news page on April 15 for a 3-month trial.
- Hazelton reported that they do not get information from Lorraine Bradford. Arnold promised to get their email address on the list.
- Trudy will be the proxy for Hazelton.
Next meeting to be held October 3rd in Hazelton
Meeting adjourned at 1:45, social time